Re: [TenTec] [orion565] Orion, not noisy

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>,<orion565@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [orion565] Orion, not noisy
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@tx.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 20:29:10 -0600
> The Orioin is noisy?  Please I thought we killed that myth  a
> long long time ago.  Perhaps it is time for a cockpit
> refresher course for some Orion drivers.  If your Orion does
> not sound similar to  the audio Barry posted you are a
> candidate for the refresher course.

Yep!  Did you mean "cockpit" error or "crackpot" error?  :-)

(No personal references intended or implied, it just seemed funny or cute or
maybe snide to me at the time I typed it.  I'm tired of being threatened
with lawsuits by self-serving, egotistical (redundant terminology)
megalomaniac nutcases. And YOU know who you are).

Grant/NQ5T