Re: [TenTec] Orion mic to orion II mic

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion mic to orion II mic
From: "Lee Armitage" <LEE@GJ.NET>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:04:21 -0700
John,

I emailed Ten Tec Service Department and just received their reply today on
doing the opposite of what you want to do.

I just purchased a Orion I and the seller included a new 108A mic which is
the 8 pin for the Orion II.

I asked if they had an adapter, 8 pin to 4 pin,  and the Service Department
suggested cut off the 8 pin and  install a new 4 pin plug so it will work on
the Orion I.

You would think someone sells a 4 pin to 8 pin and a 8 pin to 4 pin adapter?

In the meantime, I purchased a used 106 mic (4 pin) for the Orioin I  just
received today.

Lee N0LYW