Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 & 2 "Talk Power" problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 & 2 "Talk Power" problem
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:25:23 -0800
That may be true, but creating the QRM needed to get out in front is fair
play, even though on the surface, it may not sound that way.  Just like in
sailboat racing, it's a fair tactic to pass upwind of your opponent to "take
the wind out of his sails", and in motor racing, drivers position their cars
to keep anyone from getting around them wherever possible.

      Ron  N6IE
 www.N6IE.com
(Formerly N6AHA)