Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 & 2 "Talk Power" problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 1 & 2 "Talk Power" problem
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:44:17 -0800
It wasn't me...I'd have been in and out of there in a minute!

Every competitive endeavor has 'tricks of the trade' that can give you an
advantage over the other players.  As long as the tricks are legal under the
rules of the game, there's nothing wrong with them, and since the ostensible
purpose of a ham radio contest is to prepare us for operating in emergencies
under less than favorable conditions, everything we learn has the potential
to help get the message through "when all else fails"!

      Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
  Results Radio, LLC
          N6IE