[TenTec] FOR SALE: Argosy, Argonaut 515

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Argosy, Argonaut 515
From: <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:23:04 -0500
Due to healthcare expenses, I need to sell the following Ten-Tec equipment from
my collection:

ARGOSY 225-Analog.  $225

ARGONAUT 515, dial needs restringing, $275

MODEL 200 VFO - Rare item. Only a few manufactured. Matches the 1970's tube
model T-100 novice
transmitter. Dial needs restringing. $150

All are in very good to excellent working and cosmetic condition. All used only
in a non-smoking, clean
indoor environment. Manuals for all.

I don't really want to sell, but badly need money. I'll entertain an offer for
the whole package. The first
for PayPal or other
online pay systems.

73, Winston K4CWQ