[TenTec] FS: Jupiter with AutoTuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Jupiter with AutoTuner
From: "Dave Tipton" <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 09:54:34 -0800

I made the offer last month to sell my Jupiter with Autotuner and had no
takers.  I am raising funds to buy an Omni VII and would like to offer this
rig for sale.  It has less than 20 hours on it.  I bought it new last year,
and then got stuck in California and have not actually even had it plugged
in for 5 months.  It comes with Manual, Hand Mic, and a bag of goodies that
came with it.  Will take $1050 out the door, shipped to the lower 48.  (The
trade in allowance TT gave me)

Operating Environment was non-smoking, indoor use only.  This is a very
clean radio.

Payment by Paypal preferred.  No physical marks or scuffs that I am aware
of.  Can ship it on Friday of this next week.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Tipton

21530 Califa St. #230