[TenTec] FWD: Orion Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FWD: Orion Problem
From: "HUGHESRO" <ROGERH@realtracs.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:07:07 -0600
From: "HUGHESRO" <ROGERH@realtracs.com>
Date:  Tue,  9 Jan 2007 21:03:07 -0600

I have the Orion, not the II. I got it used naturally about 2 weeks ago. It has
developed a strange problem. The signal just disappears and will key but no
output. It's like it lost the rx signals. I still have noise. It will sometimes
come back with off and on. Most of the time on the Main rx. Sometimes on both.
Any help I will be most greatful. I use CW 90% of the time. Set UCW, BW 1000,
PBT 0, 90 WATTS.  It has the internal tuner. I don't have any optional filters
engaged. I set to auto. Tnxs Roger W4IV  But I do love this Big O.