[TenTec] AM Power out on 2.059d

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] AM Power out on 2.059d
From: "Mark DeBord" <markinkpt@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:53:16 -0500
I had posted awhile back that for those operating AM with the Orion, will
discover the power out is minimal.

I have been playing around with 160 meters and by chance keyed the rig in AM
on that band. After a few seconds, the drive rose to about 40 watts (like
normal with previous firmware). Then, I went back down to 75 and it was the
same as before; no output. I then thought about changing bandstacks on 75
and it worked better. This occurs on other bands as well. But on 20 meters,
it does not matter which bandstack you are in, very low output.

I sent this info to ditnbits.

So for those who work AM on 75 this is a work around until we see a fix.

Thanks,
Mark