[TenTec] For Sale: Omni Vi+ and Pegasus

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Omni Vi+ and Pegasus
From: "Don and Diana Cunningham" <wb5hak@duracom.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:59:39 -0600
These two nice rigs are just sitting as I find myself using the Orion II all
the time.
1.  Omni VI+ is S/N 01C10350, late unit (surface mount parts on many
boards).  Has TCXO, new tuning encoder installed January, 06, manuals (or
instruction sheets for some items) and original shipping boxes.  Has 961
power supply and all 5 crystal filter slots filled (216, 217, 282, 285, and
288).  Asking $1800 plus actual shipping.  705 microphone and 605 keyer
available at the time of purchase.  We can discuss them.
2.  Pegasus in very good condition.  Can provide CD with Ten Tec software or
you can download (although I prefer N4PY's software with the rig).  Has
power cord and original manual.  $500 shipped Conus.
Would trade the Omni VI+ for a late (Model 422B only) Centurion amp, or
trade both rigs for (or toward) a 417A Titan III amp.
73,
Don, WB5HAK