[TenTec] Pegasus Mic Gain Adjustment on SSB

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Mic Gain Adjustment on SSB
From: "Dan Radcliffe" <kf9bp@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:54:36 GMT
I recently purchased a used Pegasus.  While this is not my first
Pegasus, it is the first time I've experienced this phenomenon.  With
the mic gain and the processor gain turned to zero in the Ten-Tec
software, there is still plenty of mic gain, using either the 705
desk mic or a different condenser mic.  This leads me to believe that
someone before me turned up the audio gain in the rig, if that is
possible.  Can anyone confirm if there is an internal mic amp gain
control inside the rig?

Thanks,

Dan  W9RAD