[TenTec] O-2, First Impressions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] O-2, First Impressions
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:53:32 -0800 (PST)
It is too good of a radio...  I use the spectrum scope to find a spot to slide
between two F1 dueling, smoking tube, goliaths duking it out... I crank the BW
down to 500 cycles and listen for a few seconds - great I cannot hear either
one of them... A qrl gets no reply so I launch into CQ TEST... Then the fun
starts... They are both ticked off because their receiver(s) cannot handle my
massive 100 watts of barefoot 250 cycles away...

  DO YOU HEAR ME TEN TEC?  Your radio is too good!  You should be ashamed of
yourselves...

  denny / k8do