Re: [TenTec] O II Background flicker?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O II Background flicker?
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:00:06 EST

Larry,
I am running a 50-amp supply dedicated solely to the Orion.
I can BARELY see any flicker, and only if I look VERY closely.  But in
fairness to those who pointed it out, I _can_ see it.  But it is far from
being
even a minor annoyance.
Bernie K5XS

In a message dated 1/18/2007 4:51:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,