Re: [TenTec] Orion I and II on Ebay

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion I and II on Ebay
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:19:51 -0600
Well personally, I think that a brief announcement like this facilitates
someone on the list who might otherwise not see it.  In fact didn't one of
the guys on the list buy the OII?

I guess I didn't know that "rule" either, but have never violated it
nonetheless.

So, the rules are the rules, but Brett, don't unsubscribe...we all make
mistakes from time to time.

It's one of the best reflectors, especially for our Orions.

Larry, N0XB