Re: [TenTec] ORION Display

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION Display
From: "Allan H. Kaplan" <w1ael@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:14:15 -0500
The horizontal line above the filter bandwidth graphic represents the
bandwidth of the roofing filter in use at 9 MHz.  The filter bandwidth
graphically represents the ultimate selectivity implemented by the
BANDWIDTH control in the DSP IF and the (wider) roofing filter gets
selected automatically based on the BW control.  Hope this helps. 73,
Allan, W1AEL in Sevierville, TN.