Re: [TenTec] Station Grounding

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Station Grounding
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:44:01 -0500
Stuart,

I agree with you completely.  I really think we don't get even much of a
choice about bonding the grounds.  If you don't, and you have an issue that
involves either insurance or liability (often both together) then you are
pretty much screwed.  So one can argue about HOW to do it, and so on, but
not IF.

Like you, I also disconnect my radio when not using it, but I regard that as
a protective measure only, not related in any way to the legal issues.

Gary