Re: [TenTec] Late Model 564 Omni VI Plus?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Late Model 564 Omni VI Plus?
From: Alan Sewell <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:31:20 -0600
I had that page on N9VV's site bookmarked myself but, as you said, it's
gone now.  However, I was able to retrieve it from the Internet Archive
(great site!) and reposted it at http://www.n5na.net/tt-sn-decoding.html .

BTW, I'm working on a Ten Tec Wiki to expand and update the information
at The Unofficial TenTec Site.  The serial number information will be
included there.

73,

Alan  N5NA