Re: [TenTec] Opinions wanted please about getting a second qrp rig

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Opinions wanted please about getting a second qrp rig
From: <jones_winston@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:47:17 -0500
Sorry, Frank. I don't have a digital camera to take a photo of my Scout.
However, if you go to the Ten-Tec
web site, choose used equipment, it refers you to an unofficial web site that
shows photos and specs
of old Ten-Tec gear.
Naturally, I don't want to sell my Scout. It's my backup to the Jupiter and I
still enjoy using it for its
simplicity. I see a lot advertised now.
73, Winston  K4CWQ