Re: [TenTec] Firmware Releases

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Firmware Releases
From: Ken N9VV <n9vv@wowway.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:47:17 -0600
Hi Kim, I like to use WebsiteWatcher (http://www.aignes.com/). It
automagically checks all your bookmarks (or only the ones you select)
every hour or so and alerts you to any updates or changes on a website.
I use it a couple times a day to check on the 200 or so websites that
are important to me ;-) (like QrpKits.com, Ten-Tec, Flex-Radio, Mozilla
Thunderbird and Firefox, Linux Ubuntu, drivers for my hardware....).
de Ken N9VV