Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus For Sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus For Sale
From: BPCI <bpci@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:25:16 -0700
I have just bought an Orion, so I need to sell my Omni VI Plus (not an upgraded
Omni VI) with matching Power Supply and two manuals. This radio has all of the
optional CW filters and a 600 Hz Inrad Roofing  filter. All of this makes it a
superb rig--one I hope will be exceeded only by the Orion. If you are
interested, contact me direct. Price is $1750 shipped CONUS. I accept and
prefer Paypal for payment. I will also consider some trades. Thanks and 73, Ci

Ci Jones, WU7R
FISTS #10789, CC# 1853
SKCC #22, C#38
NAQCC #306