Re: [TenTec] PARAGON Keying problem

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PARAGON Keying problem
From: "Ken Buchsbaum" <depshrink@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:55:43 -0500
Haven't tried that yet. But, I have been using this radio for some time. I
don't know why this problem would pop up now.  I have to replace a fuse in
my power supply. I must have blown it the last time I had to turn off the
radio while it was malfunctioning. I will connect it to a dummy load for my
first test after I get it powered up again.

Ken