[TenTec] Wife Tales

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Wife Tales
From: ac9s@mchsi.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:08:13 +0000

>John, a few weeks ago my Omni 6+ went south and had to be sent to Tenn for
>repairs.
>My wife said "why don't you just buy a new radio?" I bought an Orion with
>her blessings.

>Sorry to say she is already spoken for and
>has no single sisters either.

>Bill AD8P

Roughly the same thing happened to me at Dayton last year.  I spotted the TT
site and spent about 1/2 hour talking to Stan.  Afterwards my wife said "why
don't you stop talking and just do it".  So we went back and sealed the deal
on a new Orion II.  By the way, I solved the 6 meter problem by keeping my old
756Pro.  Collectively it was still a lot cheaper than the 7800.

Her sister is also taken.

Keith
AC9S