[TenTec] FS: Omni D and matching VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni D and matching VFO
From: "Lew" <Ljl160@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:57:05 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
I have a very nice Omni D and the matching vfo in excellent cosmetic condition.
Rig has all filters , warc xtals, and NB.  Have a new power connector, manual,
and a D104 mic. The PTOs need to be lubed . I rebuilt the transceiver  PTO once
a few years ago and apparently the TT red lube has dried up again.Rig puts out
full power and everything works. I have too many projects  so this will be an
excellent radio for someone. E mail direct please. $300.00 . Tnx 73 Lew K1NDV