Re: [TenTec] Scope

To: Ron Castro <ronc@sonic.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scope
From: Mark Erbaugh <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:45:25 -0500
On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 20:52 -0800, Ron Castro wrote:
> Now that the Omni VII is finished, we're all hoping they TT turns
> their attention to further improvements for the Orions.

...and I'm still hoping that they will update the firmware for the
Pegasus. They've never added the last set of features that they added to
the Jupiter (although even that Jupiter firmware is over a year old
now).

If they are no longer working on the Pegasus, I wish they would release
the firmware so others could update it. I notice in their online writeup
of the Omni VII, they say that it will support up to 7 different radio
'modes'. Only 2 are in use now, the others will be available for future
expansion. They said the same thing about the Pegasus almost 10 years
ago and we're still waiting.

73,
Mark, N8ME