[TenTec] Tuner Manual ? Model 254

To: "tentec" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tuner Manual ? Model 254
From: "MICHAEL SOUHRADA" <wb9iog@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:22:29 -0500
HF find today.
Walked by this table and this little box looked at me with tail wagging.
Buy me! It said.
I noticed the orange dot. It's Ten Tec, but what?  I never ever saw a 254
"Matcher".
Well it came home with me after brief haggling not quite sure what I
purchased.
Did some web searching and found it is a tuner and what a nice one. Not much
information
on the web but found what I needed to know for now.
Opened it up , no burned nibs, or other damage etc. Looks like a keeper and
the
paint matches my Omni VI+! (Knobs made it look more like a Corsair II).

But, no manual. I understand there is a 2 or 3 page document on this that
I'd like
to have.
Would someone scan it for me to complete the package, might need it some day
for
component replacement.
Also was VERY pleased to see it has a balanced line input. With a 20 Watt
scale
should be great for QRP.

Manual??
TNX