Re: [TenTec] WTB: Omni or Triton 544

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: Omni or Triton 544
From: d.holdeman@att.net
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:15:47 +0000
Hi George, I have a Triton IV (digital) that I purchased last summer from a
local ham who was relocating. It worked FB for about a month when it started
blowing finals and drivers. It has been back to Ten Tec 3 times and they have
replaced the drivers twice and the finals once. They have examined the power
supply and reset the trip point.They are at a loss why the radio keeps doing
this. I have the remote VFO with a broken dial cord, the 262G power supply and
a brand new Ten Tec hand mike made especially for this radio. The radio
currently puts out 40 watts on 80 meters and something less on the other bands.
Would you consider a trade for your C21? The radio is in pristine condition
otherwise 73, Dave N9XU-------------- Original message from "George Osier"
<gosier@twcny.rr.com>: --------------