Re: [TenTec] WTB Ten Tec 208A CW filter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Ten Tec 208A CW filter
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:35:34 -0700
Russ:

I wish you tons of Good Luck in the search for this apparently rare item.
I finally did locate one, though it took a long time.  And I was absolutely
delighted to find it, as it completed my Ten Tec ARGO 515 transceiver
setup.  May I give you several gentle hints?  You might also inquire on
various QRP reflectors, and on e-Bay.  And believe it or not, just when it
seems like you will not ever find one, someone will suddenly offer one!
You should keep pointing your browser toward "Ten Tec 208a".  And finally,
be prepared to pay whatever the seller is asking (I suppose within
reason!).  GL Sir in your search.  It is worth the search.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ Licensed 47 years and a devoted Tec Tec owner