Re: [TenTec] Stripping working Rigs for parts

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Stripping working Rigs for parts
From: K5XS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:28:18 EDT

Paul (& Mark),

I am a weasel I suppose, but I plead extenuating circumstances and throw
myself at the mercy of the group.

When I recently bought my Orion II, I surrendered my Omni VI+ as a  trade-in
to Ten Tec.  Though they offered me far more than I had imagined  they might,
they offered nothing for the optional filters.  I weaseled and  sold them at
very reasonable prices below the prevailing rate to a couple of  gents on the
group.

Now excuse me while I go get a bowl of whatever weasels eat.

;-)

Bernie K5XS

In a message dated 3/15/2007 9:06:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,