Re: [TenTec] Stripping working Rigs for parts

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Stripping working Rigs for parts
From: Dave Heil <k8mn@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 03:52:04 +0000
Gents,

It is just a feeling that I have, but you seem to be talking about an
object which was bought and paid for by another.  We aren't speaking of
an ancient objet d'art.  A radio transceiver produced beginning twenty
years back is being discussed.

If I purchase such a radio and want to dismantle it and sell it a
capactitor at a time or if I want to run over it with the family car, it
is really no one's business but my own.  If we only spent as much time
worrying about our own behavior, we'd have fewer problems.

73,

Dave K8MN