[TenTec] FS: Argo V, 238B, 1208, etc.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argo V, 238B, 1208, etc.
From: Joe Smith <lanier732003@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 12:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
Spring cleaning and have available:

Argo V Ver. 1.08 with TXCO + Fan, 5 pin DIN to 4-RCA
cable, gold heat sink. Purchased direct from Ten Tec
by myself in March 2005 (demo unit). S/N
06C10253.Looks new, non-smoking house. $625 plus
shipping.

238B. Purchased direct from Ten Tec by myself. Cannot
recall date but, S/N is 07C10204. New condition. Max
power ever seen is 500W.  $475 plus shipping.

1208 6M Transverter. Factory assembled. Works well,
looks good but, do not know history. $85 plus
shipping.

Tigertronics SL-1+ rig interface. New condition. Used
with Argo V and includes all cables. $45 plus
shipping.

Ameritron AL811, 160M thru 10M, 115V, soft start, new
tubes, 500W. Clean and works very well with my Omni 6
(which will have to be pried from my cold dead hands)
but, do not know history. S/N AL811-1872. $400 plus
shipping (heavy).

No original cartons but, all other items as originally
shipped to me(power cables, manuals, mic, etc.
included.

Shipping to lower 48 only. Can take PayPal but, open
to other options. Will e-mail jpg(s)of any item(s) of
interest and will demo any item in my shack in
Marietta, GA.

Looking for clean (normal wear), good PTO,
electrically excellent Omni C/D or Corsair I/II and
accessories and will consider what you might have to
offer in trade. Also, seeking Model 242 external VFO
and 252G or 262G to match up with my Triton IV.

73, Chuck AF4PP