[TenTec] Ten Tec Omni D for sale update, & KR 50 keyer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni D for sale update, & KR 50 keyer
From: "Jim Crofutt" <crokc@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:01:10 -0500
I am no longer in need of a Ten Tec KR 50 keyer, I have the chance to buy an
old rig from my past that I want to get back, so need to  move the Ten Tec OMNI
D , series B station.  It is in excellent condition, has filters but no NB
board, condition is an easy 9, the matching power supply with built in amp
meter  is in the same shape, none of this is mint but very close to 9 out of
10.  I Have sold the Ten Tec 247 tuner so no longer available.  I will take
$275 on the Omni D, and $65 on the power supply, plus  $20 to cover the
shipping.  If you just want the rig or the supply I will seperate, no problem.
I have two power  cords , one for the rig and one that came with the supply so
not an issue.  I also have a nice Turner 250 base mic wired for Ten Tec that I
can also let go very resonable, it is wired for Ten Tec and fully tested.
Pics upon request,     73 Jim N0XE