Re: [TenTec] External DSP with Pegasus

To: mark@microenh.com,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] External DSP with Pegasus
From: jerome schatten <romers@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:38:48 -0800
I had the same setup with my Jupiter and it was an excellent addition
even with the jupe's 150 hz filter. The skirts on the 784 are far
sharper than the jupe's filters. If you really want to get rid of the
noise, try turning down the RF gain and turning up the audio (try
turning off the AGC as well). If you're operating the 784 with it's
audio AGC turned on, try turning it off and readjusting the RF and Audio
gain on the Peg.
HTH,
jerome - va7vv