Re: [TenTec] OrionII & Heil Proset 5 audio problems

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OrionII & Heil Proset 5 audio problems
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:36:20 -0000
Hi Todd

I have had times over the years that I would RF my headphones. Bob is so
generous with the length of the cables that some time they make great
antennas. I use a snap on ferrite and it's big enough that you can get a lot
of  the cable wound up and usually have plenty left. So far, knock on wood
that has always helped me.

73, Mike K9MI