[TenTec] GFCI problem when running high power

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] GFCI problem when running high power
From: "John K Gotwals" <john@gotwals.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:06:26 -0400
Several postings had suggested that I replace my GFCI breaker. Since this
seemed to be easy to do, I replaced the breaker and the problem seems to
have disappeared. Thanks for your suggestion, but I use that antenna on
75/80 meters also and would not want to make it any shorter than it already
is.

John, N9JG