[TenTec] OMNI VII "RESET" problem solved

To: Tentec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VII "RESET" problem solved
From: <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 14:13:05 -0500
Hi-
 I asked a question yesterday regarding resetting the OMNI VII, thanks to those
who did respond. It didn't solve the problem, but led me in the right path.
 The solution lay in downloading the internet manual from RF Squared regarding
remote operation. That is where I read that to return the rig to normal
operation... press and hold the "1" key at turn on.
 Now it is working as it should. Back to CW.

73 de Dave in NH  K1OPQ