Re: [TenTec] update questions

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] update questions
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 22:32:09 -0400
The new keyer in the latest Jupiter has mode A and mode B.  It sounds like
your keyer is in mode A instead of mode B.  Make sure you set the keyer to
mode B.  If the radio is going to WWV, after pegasus emulation mode, then
the internal memory of the Jupiter is not working.  I have the latest in my
Jupiter for some time now.  I don't see these problems.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635