Re: [TenTec] FLEX, Omni-VII, Hilberling

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FLEX, Omni-VII, Hilberling
From: "HENRY R MACKEY" <kb9cqo@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:59:09 -0400
Please do not flip out or take this posting in the wrong way, but with the
direction some of the amateur radio hobby is going some of what is
mentioned in the paragraphs included with this email, as well as others
that would be brought to mind while thumbing through a QST magazine; one
would wonder at what point in the future will some of this knowledge be
required in future FCC exams?

Do you suppose the last sentence above is too long? hihi!

It appears to me that as amateur radio progresses there will be more and
more "appliance operators". But I am happy and proud to mention that I am
alive and a part of all that is happening. These are very exciting times
for AROs, in whatever part of the hobby they want to explore. Me, I can't
get enough!

73 de Henry/N9HM