[TenTec] FS: T-T 1208 Transverter

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: T-T 1208 Transverter
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 17:31:20 -0700
I have a Ten-Tec 1208 transverter that is surplus to my needs.  The unit
uses a 20 metre IF and converts to 6 metres.  This is an  assembled and
fully functional unit.  Currently the 1208 is available in kit form from
Ten-Tec at $159, however, there is no expected delivery date as explained on
the site.

       http://radio.tentec.com/kits/Transverter

I used this unit with my Orion last year during the June VHF contest and had
a ball.

I am asking $125 plus shipping.  Please contact me off list at
ve7tk@arrl.net

73,

Rick
VE7TK