[TenTec] Want TT #219 filter, will swap Palomar Rx Noise Bridge...

To: Tentec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Want TT #219 filter, will swap Palomar Rx Noise Bridge...
From: <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:58:24 -0500
Wanted: 250 Hz Ten Tec filter model number 219, 9 MHz filter. I have another
idea for it I'd like to try.
 I'd like to swap a PALOMAR R-X Noise Bridge for the filter. The noise bridge
can be used to determine if your antenna is purely Resistive or Reactive at any
frequency that your radio is tuned to. Or it can be used to tune your antenna
tuner without transmitting a signal. It is like new, picture available. if
interested.
 73 de Dave in NH