Re: [TenTec] CW Tuning with Omni 6 Plus

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW Tuning with Omni 6 Plus
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 22:33:40 -0400
That's what I said Jerry....or at least tried to say.  Normally, in
applications I have experience with the signals are out of phase and thus
cancel.  This, in my personal view, is the most useful configuration.  But,
as I said, if someone does something else with the phase (i.e., in phase
instead of out for instance) then they could add.  That's why I also called
it a vector sum.  Don't know why on earth you would do that, but I suppose
someone could be perverse !  :)  If they then add, or partially add, then it
just gets a little louder, and people might have trouble discerning that, as
per the complaints.  On the other hand, most of us can easily discern the
difference between a signal, and No signal.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ