[TenTec] Omni 7 remote over Internet working (tks KI4JPL)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 7 remote over Internet working (tks KI4JPL)
From: "david feldman" <wb0gaz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 20:21:29 -0600
Hi John,

Success - I opened UDP 49154 and 49156 and receive audio is working fine.

FYI I'm using it over a Verizon EVDO cell phone Internet service (basically
a cell phone linked via bluetooth to a laptop running the application.) It
seems to run just fine in with that connection.

73 Dave WB0GAZ wb0gaz@hotmail.com

###