[TenTec] Notch Filter

To: Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Notch Filter
From: KB8LFA <kb8lfa@cowgar.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:16:38 -0400
Greetings!

I have been playing with my new Ten-Tec Jupiter for almost a week now.
Overall, I am enjoying it very much. I am a bit disappointed in how some
of the knobs feel, some seem tighter than others, and some wobble much
more than I would have expected, but they work.

The real question I have is about the Notch Filter. I have not been able
to make it take out anything. Clicking the AN button has zero effect
regardless of how strong/weak a carrier may be. Is something wrong with
my notch filter or is the Jupiter's notch filter just that bad?

Thanks,

Jeremy
KB8LFA