[TenTec] TEN-TEC The Company

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC The Company
From: Raybald1138@wmconnect.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:39:45 EDT
While rummaging through literature and manuals that came with my various
Ten-Tec rigs I came across the following in the manual for the Power Mite PM3A
purchased in 1973.

"WARRANTY

    This equipment is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and
material for one year after date of purchase.

    If, at any time up to 5 years after expiration of this warranty, any
failure is experienced, send the unit to us, prepaid, with $1.00. It will be
placed in proper operating condition and returned postpaid."  (Emphasis added)

Little wonder they are still in business today, capable of designing,
building and marketing the Orion and Omni VII.

73, Ray W8QAP   </HTML>