Re: [TenTec] Multiple Orion Antennas

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Multiple Orion Antennas
From: "Robert Carroll" <w2wg@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:34:57 -0400
Sinisia-

Thanks.  A very definitive answer.  I think I have nothing to worry about in
this regard.  I do use Beverages on the aux connector, but I that port
protected by the ON4UN front end saver circuit.  On occasion on one Beverage
I can dump around 25 mA into that device, which would make me a little
uneasy without protection.

73
Bob W2WG