Re: [TenTec] Orion at Field Day

To: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion at Field Day
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:40:42 -0700
That's good to note that 2.062a works so well under contest conditions.
I'll pass that on to the rig's owner, N6CT.

BTW, we ran 3A at W6KB with a 4-element Steppir at 55', a 2-element Steppir
at 55', and 2-element "shorty forty" at 60', inverted V's on each 75 and 80
meters, and a Butternut vertical on 80/40 with radials right in the San
Francisco Bay water, all looking over the water to the east.  Played real
nice!

                     Ron N6IE
                www.N6IE.com