Re: [TenTec] OMNI / CORSAIR Front Panel Paint

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI / CORSAIR Front Panel Paint
From: "W8BVH" <w8bvh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 08:23:54 -0400
Ron:
I have heard from fellows in the Hallicrafter's reflector that they have
taken the radio to paint, into Sherwin Williams and they have a device that
can computer match it. Make sure that you match the spot you want to paint
because if you take a piece in that has been covered from the light it will
be darker than the part you want to paint.
Best Regards,
Ralph Howes
W8BVH