Re: [TenTec] 60 mtrs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 60 mtrs
From: "Richard Williams" <richardw@mho.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:49:33 -0600
John,

I hear signals on 60 mtrs just about every evening when I put the radio down
on 60 mtrs   Have set up "USER 2" to switch over and have all the proper
settings programmed in.   One of the channels (can't remember which one) is
pretty much unuseable because there always seems to be some signal on it.

You didn't mention what your antenna is??  I am using a  North/South 60 mtr
dipole that is up about 80 ft that is strung between two towers.

Dick  K8ZTT