Re: [TenTec] Orion

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion
From: Mark <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:15:16 +0200
Hello Bill,

Yes maybe, I don't know.....
Direct import involves customs duties, shipping costs and additional
local VAT. Which in total is still a lot.
Experienced that with Elecraft and other HAM stuff I imported in the past.

Fact is, I wanted a local respected TT dealer who offers correct service.
Apello Funk in Hamburg/Germany (the nearest one for me) do a great job.

In any case it was good money spent and the rig offers me all I can
think of and then some more.

'73 Mark PA5MW