Re: [TenTec] Logging contests under Vista

To: Ron Castro <ronc@sonic.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Logging contests under Vista
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 01:53:39 +0000
Thanks, Ron. I finally read your e-mail in detail, looked up the web site and
followed the steps. CT appears to work when run as an XP application undet
Vista.

I worked 13 years in this field, and after 12 years of retirement feel totally
lost. You and all others who responded to my CT won't run under Vista query
have made my day

Thanks again to all

Dave
WA3MKB