Re: [TenTec] Config help. Orion - Writelog - Windows XP

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Config help. Orion - Writelog - Windows XP
From: Larry DiGioia <o2@longwire.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:26:49 -0400
In Writelog, ("ports") assuming COM1 is connected to your rig, you want:

COM1 - no CW - no DVK - rig=Ten Tec Orion - Baud=Auto - "Poll" checked -
Comm PTT=no

Then I have COM2 communicating with my Rigblaster, to send CW (among
other things.)

For reference, (in case you want to try other rig control software,) the
Orion/Orion II are fixed at 57.6 kbaud, but "Auto" works fine for me in
Writelog.

--
Larry  N8KU

 l o n g w i r e . c o m