[TenTec] Omni VI Plus and Paragin II For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus and Paragin II For Sale
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:33:19 -0500
I am re-posting these stations.  Be advised that a earlier alleged buyer was
deemed fraudulent and associated with an "out of country" internet scam.

I've finally decided to sell my personal Tentec stations and to replace them
with a new Tentec radio.  Both are my personal radios purchased from Tentec and
are always in a non-smoking residential environment.  Operationally they are
100 % and are excellent cosmetically with few if any scratches, no wear on the
front panels and no wear on the buttons.  No modifications and no holes drilled.

Here's what is for sale:
Station #1 -
Tentec Omni VI Plus model 564 loaded with 5 filters: N-1 1.8KHz SSB, N-2 500 Hz
CW, and in the 6.3 MHz IF there is the 1.8 KHz SSB, 500 Hz CW, and 250 Hz CW
filters.  Also available is the Tentec matching power supply/speaker model 962
and 705 desk mike.  Supplied with original manual. Included in the price, this
station will be packed, insured and shipped to your USA destination.  Asking
price is $2025.00

Station #2 -
Tentec Paragon II loaded with 3 filters: 1.8 MHz SSB, 500 Hz CW, and 250 Hz CW.
 Also available is the Tentec matching power supply/speaker model 961 and a
Tentec hand mike.  Original manual.  Included in the price, this station will
be packed, insured and shipped to your USA destination.  Asking price is
$1570.00

I have pictures available per your request.  I will not ship outside of the USA
 Don't ask, the answer is NO.  At this time I will not break the stations
apart.  You'll be buying Station #1 or Station #2 as listed above.  Payment by
cashier check or money order or PayPal and yes you can pick up and save packing
and shipping charges estimated at $100.

Contact me off list for details.  If you are inquiring about the Paragon II,
please supply verifiable ham call and address.  I'll try not to let it go to 11
meters in as much as the HAM jumper is lifted to work 60 meters and thus it
transmits 1.8 to 29.9999MHz AM, SSB, CW & FM.

Here's a couple of excellent stations that I've owned and operated for years
that are being offered to the folks on the reflector first.  Station pix on
QRZ.COM.

73
Bob, K4TAX
Sparta, TN 38583